Where we meet & how to find us !
The map below shows the local street plan of the Broxbourne area.
Where High Road and Station Road meet is known locally as Broxbourne lights.
Turn left here into Station Road if you are coming from Hoddesdon or turn right here if you are coming from Cheshunt, then take the second on the right, at the end of the park, into Churchfields.
At the point where Churchfields crosses over the river you will see the church on the left hand side. Go through the church gates and then along the right hand side of the church building and you'll see the doors to the Parish Centre in front of you. For Sat Nav users the post code is EN10 7AU
- Guidance for the use of the Parish Centre from 1st September 2021
- Entrance hall:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided, and also scan the QR code/ alternatively take names and addresses of people in attendance
- Outside spaces:
- People should avoid congregating in small groups in the narrow parts of the footpaths, thus allowing others to pass by.
- Indoor spaces:
- Consider the use of face masks where appropriate
- Ventilate the rooms by opening windows and doors
- Use anti-bac wipes that are provided, to clean the following:
- door handles, light switches and window handles in all the rooms
- surfaces, taps, etc in the toilets
- surfaces, handles and taps in the kitchen
- Please do not leave any food in tins/ containers out on the surfaces.
- Re the fridge:
- Any food (sauce bottles, spread, milk, etc) that is left in the fridge must be clearly labelled with the date purchased and the owner/ organisation it belongs to.
- The fridge will be inspected and cleared on a regular basis of out -of – date food.
- ** Please do not use any food that does not belong to you – to keep Covid –safe.
- Visitors to the Parish Centre should avoid entering the office, so as to keep the Parish Administrator safe.